Weeknight dinner in under 30 minutes! This whole30 mini turkey meatloaf recipe is packed with nutrition, is so incredibly easy to make and full of flavor! This mini turkey meatloaf recipe is a must make for those busy school nights! The kids are going to love them, and you are going to love how healthy and easy they are!
I work with busy women everyday and I’m always trying to think of ways to help them reach their health and nutrition goals without having to cook separate meals for themselves and their family. I get it, most kids want to survive on chicken nuggets and mac and cheese, but that doesn’t mean they should! That’s why I came up with this whole30 mini turkey meatloaf recipe. These mini meatloaves are easily portable (so you can grab them and go if needed), and they are perfect for little hands that want to dunk their food in ketchup or chipotle ranch dipping sauce!
This whole30 mini turkey meatloaf recipe can be made ahead of time (meal prep) or thrown together the night of with little to no hands on time, which makes it perfect for busy weeknight meals! And because they are mini meatloaves, they don’t take an hour to cook.
It’s still so incredibly hot in Austin, so turning the oven on for dinner is almost out of the question right now. But these little mini meatloaves were made in the toaster oven in a muffin tin! So simple! And this recipe would double easily, so if you are really trying to be efficient with your time you should definitely make two batches and enjoy this whole30 mini turkey meatloaf for lunch the next day as well! Another great lunch idea you could make in the toaster oven are these amazing Whole30 sundried tomato turkey sliders
I packed these mini meatloaves with nutrition. Kale, hemp hearts, and my favorite Wildtree spices for flavor! For a simple meal, that requires little to no cooking, you could serve these with kale and cauliflower rice, both cooked from frozen! That has been my time saving go to combination lately! Just squeeze fresh lemon juice over the kale and sprinkle with Rancher Steak Rub and a touch of salt for the perfect side dish!
If you, your kiddos or spouse don’t love kale or won’t eat green food, you could also use cauliflower rice in place of the kale to keep these nutritious and packed with veggies! Just remember to also squeeze the excess moisture out of the riced cauliflower after its been cooked to keep these from getting watery.
Also if you make these whole30 mini turkey meatloaves in silicone muffin liners you may notice that they may have a little water build up in the liners, so be careful when you are removing them from the liners and they are still hot.
- 1 cup frozen kale, defrosted and excess water removed
- 1 tbs. coconut aminos
- 1 tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs. tomato paste
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Wildtree Rancher Steak Rub (or your favorite all purpose seasoning)
- 14 cup hemp hearts
- 1 lb ground turkey
- In a large bowl, microwave the kale for 2 minutes to defrost. Remove from microwave and squeeze kale over sink to remove excess water (may be hot, so be careful).
- Once kale has excess water removed, add the coconut aminos, applie cider vinegar, tomato paste, salt, Wildtree Rancher Steak Rub seasoning and hemp hearts. Mix well.
- Add the ground turkey to the bowl and combine until well mixed (don't over mix though).
- Spoon the turkey into 8-10 muffin liners (I use silicone for easy clean up).
- Bake in a 425F oven (or toaster oven) for 20-25 minutes.
What about you?
- What is your favorite weeknight meal?
- Do you agree with Dave, that meatloaf should always be served with ketchup?
Back to School Dinners
Beef and Pork
- Bacon Cheeseburger Zucchini Boats by The Crumby Kitchen
- Beef and Sweet Potato Stew by What Smells So Good?
- Easy Meatloaf Meatballs by Palatable Pastime
- Mexican Lasagna with Corn Tortillas by Sunday Supper Movement
- One Dish Taco Goulash by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Pierogi with Sausage and Peppers by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Pot Roast with Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Red Wine by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Pastas, Soups, Rice and Stews
- Casimer Rice by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Dad’s Glop by My Blissful Mess
- Homemade Lasagna by Soulfully Made
- Kid-friendly Salmon Curry by Caroline’s Cooking
- Salmon with Pappardelle and a Brandy Cream Sauce by Mysavoryspoon
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup by Books n’ Cooks
- Chicken Enchiladas by The Freshman Cook
- Chicken Parmesan by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Chicken with Creamy Lemon Caper Sauce & Roasted Asparagus by Gourmet Everyday
- Chicken with Sautéed Zucchini Peppers and Mushrooms by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Cornflake Chicken Tenders by Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Easy Instapot Roast Chicken by Our Good Life
- Easy Ranch Chicken Pasta with Bacon by Cricket’s Confections
- Perfect Scrambled Eggs by Pies and Plots
- Roasted Chicken Breasts by Life Tastes Good
- Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Chicken & Spinach by My Life Cookbook
- Whole30 Mini Turkey Meatloaf by Bites of Wellness
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.