You are not going to believe how amazing this low carb pasta is! It’s ready in under 10 minutes, no boiling water required! And the best part, it’s only 3 ingredients, grain free, gluten free, vegan, paleo, Whole30 and keto approved!
3 Ingredient Pasta
So here is the deal, all of my clients tell me they want to eat more vegetables, but they are short on time and really don’t enjoy spending half their Sunday in the kitchen doing meal prep. And I HEAR YOU! So I’m trying to find new exciting ways to enjoy vegetables without spending hours in the kitchen. My solution, this low carb pasta recipe with only 3 ingredients. It’s ready in under 10 minutes!
Low Carb Pasta Recipe Ingredients:
What is a Daikon Radish?
Seriously, if you haven’t made daikon radish noodles before, it may become your new favorite spiralized veggie! The daikon radish noodles are the perfect keto pasta that actually has a good texture when cooked!
GET 10 OF MY ALL TIME GREATEST RECIPES
IN THIS FREE EBOOK
If you are wondering what the heck a daikon radish is, don’t worry, I was in the same boat this time last year. My first experience with daikon radish was in my CSA box. I actually got a purple daikon radish and had absolutely no idea what to do with it. So I pulled out all my cookbooks and found a recipe in my Inspiralize Everything cookbook.
Daikon radish is a long white (sometimes green or purple) root vegetable that resembles a GIANT white carrot. It’s actually a cruciferous vegetable (like cauliflower, brussels sprouts, broccoli) and is extremely easy to cook with!
I tried the daikon radish raw and it was very radish-y. Sharp, crisp, but very refreshing. Not sure how else to explain the flavor. But what I discovered was that when you cook the radish, that sharp radish flavor subsides and you are left with a very delicious noodle! This mellow flavor makes daikon radish noodles the perfect low carb pasta!
How to make low carb pasta noodles from daikon radish:
- First, peel your daikon radish with a vegetable peeler and cut off the top and the bottom of the radish
- Next set up the radish on the Inspiralizer, to blade D to spiralize the radish into thin angel hair pasta noodles
- Once the noodles are spiralized, add them to a hot skillet with some garlic olive oil.
- Cook the low carb pasta for 6-8 minutes and serve hot or cold with your favorite toppings!
What to top your low carb pasta with?
More low carb pasta dishes:
- Sesame Asian Low Carb Noodles
- Sundried Tomato Alfredo
- Low carb lasagna
- Ginger Garlic Shrimp Zoodle Bowl
- Low Carb Cabbage Carbonara from Lowcarb-Ology
- Zoodles with Turkey Meatballs in a Red Pepper Sauce by a Dash of Megnut
- Lemon Dill Shrimp Zucchini Pasta by Wonky Wonderful
More spiralized pasta recipes:
- Rutabega Noodles
- Spicy Peanut Sweet Potato Noodles
- Creamy Garlic Butternut Squash Noodles
- Paleo Mason Jar Ramen with Creamy Sriracha Sauce
Low Carb Pasta
Guided Recipe Video
- Spiralize the daikon radish.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic olive oil and saute the daikon radish for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the Everything But the Bagel Seasoning, stir well and serve hot.