This recipe for Sesame Asian Low Carb Noodles is one of the simplest low carb pasta recipes you will make! Even better these healthy sesame Asian low carb noodles are low calorie, vegan, Whole30, keto friendly, grain free and so easy to prepare!
This recipe for sesame Asian low carb noodles is a great way to add more vegetables to your meal, whether or not you are following a low carb diet! These noodles are ready in 10 minutes and are so flavorful, you won’t miss your normal pasta, I promise!
What is the best low carb pasta?
Daikon radish noodles!
This may not come as a surprise to many of you! In fact, one of the most popular low carb recipes I have is for 3 ingredient low carb pasta, which also uses daikon radish. And that is because daikon radish is the perfect low carb, low calorie ingredient to add fiber, vitamins and minerals to your low carb meals!
The best part about these low carb noodles is that there are not any questionable ingredients. These low carb noodles act just like regular spaghetti on your fork or on chopsticks! They are twistable and hold up well to whatever flavoring you want to add to them!
I love that these sesame asian low carb noodles can be made anytime with just a daikon radish, a spiralizer and some ingredients you likely have in the fridge already! They are easy to cook and don’t require you having to have any special skills in the kitchen.
How to make low carb noodles:
Steps to make these vegan sesame asian low carb noodles:
- Peel the daikon radish.
- Once peeled, you can spiralizer the daikon radish into spaghetti shaped noodles using the Inspiralizer (affiliate)
- I highly recommend this brand of spiralizer since it’s the easiest to use and doesn’t require you having to store any added blades. I also like that it has clamps that suction to the counter, making it easy to spiralizer daikon radish or even a butternut squash!
- Once the low carb noodles have been spiralized, you simple want to cook them in a hot skillet for 5 minutes (covered) until they are softened and have the same texture as al dente pasta!
- Once the noodles have the perfect consistency, add the coconut aminos, salt, garlic powder and sesame oil and stir well! Serve hot or cold!
Don’t worry, as you cook the daikon radish, the spiciness of the radish softens and the end result is very tasty low carb noodle!
If you are looking for a keto noodle recipe that isn’t spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles, you should seriously go pick up some daikon radishes at the store and give this recipe a try! You are going to fall in love!
If you try this recipe, please leave me a comment on what you thought and leave a 5 star rating if you loved it!
Sesame Asian Low Carb Noodles
- Peel and spiralize the daikon radish
- Preheat a skillet over medium high heat for 2-3 minutes until hot
- Spray the skillet with non-stick spray and add the daikon radish noodles. Cover
- Cook the noodles covered for 5 minutes, stirring as needed to prevent burning.
- Turn noodles off and add the rest of the ingredients, stir well.
- Serve hot or cold