Spice up your snacking with this whole30 chipotle carrot dip! It’s the perfect complement to veggies or your favorite tortilla chip! Whole30, paleo, vegan, gluten free, grain free and so easy to make! All you need is a food processor and about 15 minutes.
What do you need to make this Whole30 Chipotle Carrot Dip:
- Lime Juice
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Garlic powder
- Chipotle Powder
- Food processor
Why this Chipotle Carrot Dip is great for Whole30
This carrot dip is a lot like hummus, in that it’s thick and creamy without the use of beans! This dip is great for dipping veggies in, adding to roasted veggies and protein, or for using as a topping on salads or sweet potato toast! The bonus is that this dip is packed with veggies and will fill you up!
Carrots are also very inexpensive and they add a fun contrast to the smoky, spicy kick from the chipotle powder.
This dip doubles as a simple, healthy, flavorful sauce as well! I added it to roasted brussels sprouts and canned salmon for an amazing lunch! So I highly advise you to make double or triple the amount in the recipe below if you plan on sharing this paleo chipotle carrot dip with anyone, it goes so fast! Lucky for me, Dave doesn’t like anything spicy, so I don’t have to worry about sharing!
Storing this Chipotle Carrot Dip:
Refrigerator: This dip can be stored in a sealed container for up to a week in the refrigerator.
Freezer: If you make extra of this dip and want to freeze it, you can freeze this for up to 3 months.
TIP: Freeze the carrot dip in individual portions using a silicone ice cube trays (affiliate)
If you love this Whole30 Chipotle Carrot Dip you should try:
- Turmeric Carrot Hummus Dip
- Carrot fries
- Parsnip Fries
- Paleo Avocado Zucchini Hummus
- Jalapeno Cilantro Hummus
Whole30 Chipotle Carrot Dip
- Steam the carrots until tender. Let them cool at least 5 minutes before adding to the food processor.
- Add the carrots to the food processor along with the juice of 1 lime and the pumpkin seeds. Process until smooth (you may need to scrape down the sides a bit). Add the rest of the ingredients and process until smooth. You may need to add more water depending on the consistency you want and the amount of water in the carrots.
- Allow to cool, serve garnished with cilantro and chopped pumpkin seeds (optional).