If you are tired of the same old lunch everyday, you are going to love these Whole30 Buffalo Salmon Cucumber Boats! They are super simple to make, paleo, grain free, and allergy friendly! These are the perfect lunch for low carb days as well!
One of the biggest requests I get is quick and healthy lunch ideas! Everyone seems to be pretty on the ball when it comes to dinner ideas, but they quickly get tired of eating the same few things every single day! I know the feeling, I’m right there with you! I’m also working really hard to increase the number of veggies I’m eating right now! Hence the cucumber boats for this buffalo salmon.
Why you’ll love these Buffalo Salmon Cucumber Boats
You will not believe how filling these buffalo salmon cucumber boats are! They are seriously the perfect lunch idea if you are trying to limit your carbs or if you are a volume eater like me! Yup, I’m a huge volume eater! This means I usually have to eat a lot of food to feel full. This usually gets a ton of stares from people “you really going to eat that much food” lol! But this is one of the reasons why I love intermittent fasting! It allows me to actually feel full since I’m eating a full day’s worth of food in 6-8 hours.
GET 10 OF MY ALL TIME GREATEST RECIPES
IN THIS FREE EBOOK
Ok, so let’s talk about this buffalo sauce. It’s so simple. I like to make all my sauces on Sunday so I can mix and match my food depending on my mood. Usually, I make a tahini balsamic dressing, pad thai sauce, the creamy garlic sauce and recently this buffalo sauce. All you need is hot sauce, hemp hearts, water and a bit of garlic oil (or oil and garlic powder). It’s ready in just 1 minute! So perfect even if you have a busy schedule!
Whole30 Buffalo Salmon Cucumber Boats
Buffalo Salmon Cucumber Bites
- 1/2 Buffalo Sauce above
- 1 can canned salmon
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli slaw
- 1 English cucumber, seeded
- Add all the ingredients of the buffalo sauce to a high speed blender (I use a Ninja Bullet) and blend 1 minute
- Once buffalo sauce is made, add half to a bowl. Drain the canned salmon and add it to the buffalo sauce.
- Chop the broccoli slaw (or shredded carrots) and add to the buffalo sauce and canned salmon. Stir well
- Cut a cucumber in half and again long ways, cutting it into 4 equal pieces. Scoop out the seeds by running a spoon down the center.
- Stuff the cucumber with the buffalo salmon mixture. Top with optional hemp hearts. Enjoy
SHOP MY FAVORITE FAST MEAL MUST-HAVES
Use the buttons below to buy my must-have fast meal creation basics and visit my Amazon Shop!