Let's be honest for a minute – pumpkin pie is sometimes a bit bland. Or watery. And the crust is sometimes bleh. Am I the only one who thinks this? Well I've perfected a crustless single serve pumpkin pie that you can make anytime and its guilt free and fat free. Can I call this a pie if it doesn't have a crust? When I eat pumpkin pie I only eat the custard, so to me this is pie!
All I know is that there is something insanely magical that happens when you combine these ingredients. This single serve pumpkin pie is a pumpkin explosion only to be intensified by maple syrup. Oh yes it's that good.
Best part is you can eat all 4 servings for under 200 calories. Oh yes oh yes. And I bet you have all the ingredients on hand right now. You could easily double this recipe as well. For every 1/4 cup of pumpkin, add a egg white and a tbs. of almond milk. It's pretty darn simple.
Now you see why I had to share this with you! :) Pumpkin pumpkin pumpkin. Please don't be tired of pumpkin yet! Oh I bet this would be good with pumpkin pie spiced granola sprinkled on the top. Now I've got to try that combo!
I adore pistachios – they remind me of good times with great friends! My old boss had a candy dispenser full of pistachios and we would eat them by the palmful every meeting we had. It was a better alternative to the jelly beans that were in there before. Great memories!
GET 10 OF MY ALL TIME GREATEST RECIPES
IN THIS FREE EBOOK
Single Serve Pumpkin Pie (Crustless)
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for the maple syrup. Stir until well combined.
- Place 4 small ramekins on a baking sheet. Divide the maple syrup between the ramekins. Spray the top of the ramekins with coconut oil or non-stick cooking spray to allow the pumpkin pie filling to rise.
- Evenly divide the pumpkin pie filling between ramekins.
- Place in the oven 30-35 minutes until center is set.
- Take out of oven and allow to cool a few minutes before eating.
SHOP MY FAVORITE FAST MEAL MUST-HAVES
Use the buttons below to buy my must-have fast meal creation basics and visit my Amazon Shop!
What about you?
- Do you like the crust?
- Would you call something a pie if it had no crust?
- What is your favorite holiday pie?