Peach Overnight Oats with Yogurt
These peach overnight oats with yogurt are the perfect breakfast or snack. Gluten free, high in protein and fiber and vegan friendly, these overnight oats are perfect for busy mornings on the go!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Resting time 3 hours
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 1/2 cup rolled oats gluten free if needed
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup dairy free milk or water
- 1 5.3 oz container plain yogurt I used Kite Hill Greek Style
- 2 scoops collagen peptides omit for vegan
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup sliced peaches, defrosted and chopped
In a large mason jar, combine the rolled oats, chia seeds, dairy free milk, plain yogurt and optional collagen peptides. Stir well.
Defrost the peaches and chop them up.
Add the maple syrup (or honey) and peaches to the top of the oatmeal mixture. Place the jar in the fridge overnight (at least 3 hours).
The morning of, stir well and add additional 1/4-1/2 cup of liquid as needed.
Divide into 2 smaller jars (for easier eating) and top with your favorite topping!
Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 185mg | Potassium: 181mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1.3% | Vitamin C: 1.5% | Calcium: 21% | Iron: 9.9%