Pumpkin Spice Maple Sunflower Seeds
Pumpkin Spice Sunflower Seeds are a super addictive budget friendly snack! These sunflower seeds are allergy friendly, vegan, gluten free and paleo friendly! Naturally sweetened and so easy to make! Takes less than 10 minutes to make!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
Preheat oven to 400 F.
In a bowl, combine the maple syrup, pumpkin spice, ground cinnamon, melted coconut oil and pinch of salt. .
Add 1 cup of sunflower seeds and stir well.
Place foil on the baking sheet and spray lightly with coconut oil.
Add the sunflower seeds and spread out into a thin layer.
Bake for 5 minutes.
Allow to cool completely before enjoying!
How to roast raw sunflower seeds (shelled)
If you don't have coconut oil, you can also use avocado oil.
If you don't have pumpkin spice, you can just double the cinnamon.
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Add the sunflower seeds to a rimmed baking sheet.
- Spread the sunflower seeds out into a single layer and bake in the oven at 325F for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, check the seeds to see if they have started to brown.
- Continue to cook for 3-5 more minutes staying very close to the oven and using your nose to detect if the seeds start to smell done.
Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g