This pineapple slaw is the perfect balance of sweet and acid. Since there is no mayo in this slaw, it holds up well in room temperature and is even better the next day! Pineapple might just be your new favorite ingredient too!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1/2 head cabbage shredded
- 2 tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 small container of pineapple drained and diced
- 1/4 red onion finely sliced
- 3 tbs. cilantro chopped
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper optional
Chop all your veggies and combine in a bowl. Add apple cider vinegar, salt and black pepper. Mix to combine. Taste for seasoning. Add additional vinegar, salt or cayenne pepper depending on your personal preference.
Calories: 25kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g