Spicy Kale Artichoke Dip
This spicy kale artichoke dip is sure to steal the show at your next get together. This spicy recipe is simple to make, vegan, only requires a few ingredients. There is a paleo option as well so everyone can enjoy this at your next party!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 cup raw cashews soaked in hot water for at least 2 hours (use 2 cups for paleo)
- 1 can cannenili beans rinsed, drained and soaked in fresh water at least 2-5 minutes
- 2-3 tbs. coconut or cashew milk unsweetened - you may need to double this if you use all cashews for paleo option
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbs. El Yucateco Red Habanero Hot Sauce
- 4 cups fresh kale about 4 leaves torn into bite size pieces
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained of water and chopped into small bite size pieces.
- 2-3 tbs. hemp hearts enough to cover the top
Preheat the oven to 400F.
Add the drained soaked cashews, drained rinsed cannenili beans and 2-3 tbs. milk of choice into the food processor. Process until smooth.
Add minced garlic, salt and El Yucateco Red Habanero Hot Sauce and process again until all the ingredients are blended.
In a glass bowl, add the fresh kale and microwave for 2 minutes until wilted. Be sure you chop the kale into bite size pieces and remove the stem from the center of the kale.
Once the kale has been wilted down, add it and the chopped canned artichokes to the cashew and cannenili bean mixture.
Add the dip to two large ramekins or oven safe serving dishes. Sprinkle with hemp hearts.
Bake at 400F for 6-7 minutes
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 13g | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 1g