Everything Bagel Salmon
Everything bagel salmon is the star of a perfect quick and easy weeknight meal! Ready in 12 minutes, this recipe for everything bagel salmon is gluten free, paleo, keto and Whole30 friendly! Perfect for weeknight meals or even entertaining!
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time12 mins
Total Time14 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning see post for ingredients
- 1 pound salmon filets
- 1 pound asparagus stalks or other veggie see post
- 1/2 tsp salt for veggies
Preheat the oven to 450F
Add parchment paper or silicone liner to a baking sheet. Spray lightly with non-stick spray.
Add the salmon filets (skin side down) to the baking sheet and sprinkle the salmon with the everything bagel seasoning. Pat down lightly to make sure it sticks
Add the asparagus spears to the baking sheet. Be sure to trim away the tough ends of the asparagus. Sprinkle with salt.
Bake in a 450F oven for 12 minutes.
Serve salmon hot or cold
To make your own Everything Bagel Seasoning, you need:
Other vegetables that you can enjoy with this salmon:
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds (can be a mixture of white and black sesame seeds)
- 1 tablespoon dried minced garlic flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- ½ tablespoon flaked salt.
- Green beans
- Bite size broccoli florets
- Thinly sliced carrots
- Sliced bell pepper
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 343mg | Potassium: 805mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 905IU | Vitamin C: 6.4mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 4mg