Chopped Greek Salad
This chopped greek salad is the perfect lunch or dinner recipe! Vegan, paleo, grain free and Whole30 approved!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 can artichokes in water, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted red and yellow peppers about 1-2 peppers in the jar
- 2 tbsp capers, chopped
- 1/4 cup heart of palm in water, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic granules or garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
Chop all of the veggies into bite size pieces.
Add the red wine vinegar and spices. Stir well
Enjoy with your favorite protein.
Calories: 256kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 12g | Sodium: 3271mg | Potassium: 1195mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 235IU | Vitamin C: 23.9mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1.9mg