★ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below!
- 1 lavash - I used St. Joseph's brand
- 2-3 tbs. store bought hummus - I used Trader Joe's roasted garlic
- 1/4 cup Sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup diced butternut squash - roasted
- 6-9 cherry tomatoes - halved
- 1 small radish - sliced thin
- 2-4 small bell peppers sliced thin - I used red and yellow
- 1 large handful spinach
- 1/2 tbs. hemp hearts
In a toaster oven or in your oven, toast the flatbread until crisp.
While the flatbread is toasting, chop radish, cucumber and bell peppers. Get butternut squash out of the fridge from earlier preparation in the week.
Once flatbread is toasted. Cover with 2-3 tbs. hummus. Distribute veggies so that each part has a fair distribution of veggies. Top with hemp hearts.
Optional toppings include over easy eggs, diced cubed chicken or chickpeas.
Amount Per Serving. See serving size in recipe.
Where does nutrition info come from? Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA Food Database.
SHOP MY FAVORITE FAST MEAL MUST-HAVES
Use the buttons below to buy my must-have fast meal creation basics and visit my Amazon Shop!