Flatbread Pizza with Hummus
This simple flatbread pizza is quick and easy to assemble with the help of store bought hummus. Top the pizza with your favorite veggies and hemp hearts for an easy vegan main dish or appetizer!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 lavash I used St. Joseph's brand
- 2-3 tbs. store bought hummus I used Trader Joe's roasted garlic
- 1/4 cup Sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup diced butternut squash roasted
- 6-9 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 small radish sliced thin
- 2-4 small bell peppers sliced thin I used red and yellow
- 1 large handful spinach
- 1/2 tbs. hemp hearts
In a toaster oven or in your oven, toast the flatbread until crisp.
While the flatbread is toasting, chop radish, cucumber and bell peppers. Get butternut squash out of the fridge from earlier preparation in the week.
Once flatbread is toasted. Cover with 2-3 tbs. hummus. Distribute veggies so that each part has a fair distribution of veggies. Top with hemp hearts.
Optional toppings include over easy eggs, diced cubed chicken or chickpeas.
Calories: 405kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 7g | Sodium: 437mg | Potassium: 961mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 11765IU | Vitamin C: 335.6mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 6.8mg