Greek Zoodle Bowl
This Greek Zoodle Bowl recipe is a simple, easy summer meal that is ready in minutes, full of flavor and packed with veggies! Vegan, paleo, gluten free, whole30, grain free and delicious!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 2 zucchini spiralized
- 1/2 English cucumber spiralized
- 1/2 red bell peppers chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 6-7 cherry tomatoes chopped
- 2-3 tbs. chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup jarred artichokes chopped
- few sprigs of parsley chopped
- 1 sprig of mint leaves removed, chopped
- 3 tbs. hemp hearts
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. italian seasoning with oregano I used Fronteir Brand
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tbs. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 sprig mint leaves removed, chopped
Spiralize the zucchini and cucumber and divide in two bowls
Chop the veggies and herbs, divide betweent the two bowls
Add the hemp hearts and anything else you want to add for protein
Make the dressing in a small container with a tight fitting lid.
Add the seasoning, red wine vinegar, olive oil and chopped mint. Shake well.
Pour dressing over the salad, enjoy!
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 280mg | Potassium: 918mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1830IU | Vitamin C: 144mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 4.9mg