★ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below!
- 2 zucchini - spiralized
- 1/2 English cucumber - spiralized
- 1/2 red bell peppers - chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper - chopped
- 6-7 cherry tomatoes - chopped
- 2-3 tbs. chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup jarred artichokes - chopped
- few sprigs of parsley - chopped
- 1 sprig of mint - leaves removed, chopped
- 3 tbs. hemp hearts
Spiralize the zucchini and cucumber and divide in two bowls
Chop the veggies and herbs, divide betweent the two bowls
Add the hemp hearts and anything else you want to add for protein
Make the dressing in a small container with a tight fitting lid.
Add the seasoning, red wine vinegar, olive oil and chopped mint. Shake well.
Pour dressing over the salad, enjoy!
Amount Per Serving. See serving size in recipe.
Where does nutrition info come from? Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA Food Database.
SHOP MY FAVORITE FAST MEAL MUST-HAVES
Use the buttons below to buy my must-have fast meal creation basics and visit my Amazon Shop!