We have a fun group challenge coming up for the month of March that I have dubbed the Spring into Fat Loss Challenge. I realize that many of us have fallen off our resolution bandwagon. The gym is certainly less crowded and I’m not seeing the same gleam in people’s eyes when they are working out! Fat loss is tough! But sometimes a challenge is exactly what you need to reignite the flame!
I was recently reading a book on maintaining a healthy diet long term and I was floored to find out that 80% of people stop a new diet within 3 days and 90% of people stop within a week! If you found yourself in the same bucket with your New Year’s Resolution or healthy living habits, I’m here to help you! FAT LOSS CHALLENGE accepted!
What else have I discovered? That most people don’t take challenges serious unless they have some skin in the game and/or have a chance at winning something pretty awesome. Spring into Fat Loss is going to have some fantastic prizes that will correlate with how many people sign up. How does gift cards from lululemon, Amazon, or Dick’s Sporting Goods sound for motivation? We will also have some awesome giveaways from our sponsors Coach’s Oats, Sport2People and an independent Isagenix consultant Christy Jakubczak! We also have a few secret sponsors we will be revealing in the next week or two as well!
Since summer is right around the corner, and my swim suit is calling my name. It’s time to Spring into Fat Loss. What will this challenge have for you? A focus on workouts and nutrition.
- Fitness calendars
- Workouts to follow with exercises that can be done anywhere in less than 20 minutes
- Grocery lists to make shopping a breeze
- Videos with cooking tips, healthy eating tips, and tips on how to make simple healthy desserts to keep your sweet tooth in check
- Healthy cooking tips, recipes, and even a full week of meal plans (with recipes) to follow (all gluten free)
- Encouragement to try new things, to keep pushing when things get tough
- 2 live webinars to attend with discussions about fat loss, nutrition, and fitness
- Weekly challenges with fun prizes and giveaways
- A Facebook group to help you interact with others and stay motivated
Spring into Fat Loss Challenge is only $25 but if you sign up between now and February 24th you’ll get an early bird special of only $20! If you need to get back into the swing of things for summer or even if you’re on your own fitness journey and looking for some extra motivation, I encourage you to sign up and be apart of this challenge!Need a summer challenge to get back into #fatloss join the Spring Into Fat Loss Challenge @pancakewarrior_ Click To Tweet
Join me for my live webinar on Wednesday February 24th at 2PM eastern and Thursday February 25th at 12PM eastern to talk about Why Most People Fail at Diets and my 5 Tips on How to Stay on Track with healthy living.
What about you?
- What would motivate you to stick with your healthy living plan to reach your goals?
- Do you get motivated by challenges?;
- Will I see you in the Spring into Fat Loss Challenge? The more people that join, the bigger the prizes!