You just can never go wrong with peanut butter. These peanut butter bites remind me of when I would steal the batter from my mom’s peanut butter cookies when I was a kid.
I love that moment of clarity you can achieve if you just let it all go. I immediately vowed to implement this in my life outside of the yoga studio as well. Honestly, I’ve been feeling a little overwhelmed in the kitchen lately, as most of my recipes haven’t been working out. I keep forgetting how amazing the basics are; and sometimes, I just need to be reminded to get out of my own head!
With that being said, here is an incredibly easy recipes with three ingredients each. These peanut butter bites that will have you scratching your head at how good they are (and how easy they are to make!).
If you loved these peanut butter bites, check out these Brownie Bites!
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites
These peanut butter cookie dough bites are protein packed and delicious!
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder I use Raw Fusion Vanilla Bean
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter - I liked chunky microwaved for 20 seconds or so to loosen
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- In a bowl, combine the peanut butter and vanilla protein powder until a crumbly mixture forms. Add the almond milk and stir until a cookie dough consistency is met. Roll the batter into tablespoon sized balls. These are awesome right away but were even better the next day! Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator 2-3 days. We made 12 out of this mixture at 42 calories each and 3 grams of protein. Not too bad for as filling as they are!! Caution: Highly addictive.
What About You?
- Whats your favorite energy mix?