This paleo mason jar ramen is the perfect lunch or dinner! Filled with fresh veggies and a creamy spicy sauce, this ramen is vegan, Whole30, gluten free and so simple to make. It's also so the perfect meal prep solution for those busy weeks!
Lunch used to be such a hard meal for me when I was working my corporate job. I remember so many mornings throwing together the same boring salad, rushing out the door. I never thought to make this paleo mason jar ramen on Sunday afternoons for my meal prep. It's so easy to make 4-5 of these at one time. Simply spiralize the daikon radish and zucchini and chop the veggies. The sauce only takes 5 minutes to make.
Now I have to admit this ramen is not as simple as the ramen I was addicted to when I was a teenager. You know the stuff. Packaged in plastic and have that terribly high sodium package of seasoning. I was a brand new vegetarian, and sustaining my life on all the carbs. I can't even imagine eating like that now, but I do remember how fun it was to eat those crazy long noodles. That's why I love using the spiralizer for this recipe! The daikon radish noodles are just as fun, a little spicy and have a great crunch even after the hot sauce is added!
GET 10 OF MY ALL TIME GREATEST RECIPES
IN THIS FREE EBOOK
By storing the veggies separate of the sauce, you can easily make this a few days ahead of time. You can store the sauce in a heat safe container and heat it up in the microwave at work, or you can heat it up the morning and store it in a thermos if you don't have a microwave at work.
What makes this paleo mason jar ramen a meal you are going to look forward to (vs. that boring salad) is the creamy spicy sauce! It's a combination of sriracha, tahini, coconut aminos and freshly grated ginger. It's so good, you might want to drink it right out of the jar! You can add your favorite protein to this to make a full meal. Cooked chicken, shrimp, canned salmon, temph or hemp hearts to make this a full meal!
Paleo Mason Jar Ramen
- 1 daikon radish - peeled and spiralized
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 red bell peppers - sliced thin
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 medium zucchini - spiralized
- Spiralize the peeled daikon radish and zucchini.
- Chop the red bell pepper and red cabbage.
- Divide the veggies in 2 wide mouth mason jars.
Creamy Sriracha Sauce
- In a medium saucepan, add the coconut oil and heat over medium high heat. Mince the garlic and chop the onion and add to the coconut oil. Stir and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add the coconut aminos, sriracha, fresh ginger, tahini, and water. Stir well to until heated through.
- Optional: you can use the immersion blender to create a creamy sauce without any lumps from the onions and garlic.
- Store the sauce in 2 small heat safe jars.
- To serve, heat the sauce. Pour the veggies out of the mason jar into a bowl and add the hot sauce. Stir and enjoy!
SHOP MY FAVORITE FAST MEAL MUST-HAVES
Use the buttons below to buy my must-have fast meal creation basics and visit my Amazon Shop!
What about you?
- What's your favorite ramen recipe?
- Have you ever had daikon radish before?