We are pancake crazy. So we thought, why not do a pancake giveaway? Since we can’t send you pancakes in the mail, we decided the next best thing would be to send you a box of our favorite ingredients to make our pancakes. Yup it’s an Essential Ingredient Pancake Giveaway! Want a chance to win? Well that is easy, just let us know what your favorite pancake flavors is or who you would like to make pancakes for! Have you tried our pancake recipe yet? The pancake essentials giveaways has all my favorite ingredients for making our famous Pancake Warriors Protein Pancakes, as well as a special extra bonus of coconut butter so you can make those AMAZING Carrot Cake Pancakes.
You just need to enter below! But before we get all giveaway crazy, I wanted to share with you my new recent obsession. I’ll give you a hint it starts with Egg and ends with Nog.
Ok you probably guessed from the title. Eggnog is pretty much my go to coffee flavor once the cold weather strikes. Of course I would choose the most fattening drink to be obsessed with. 🙂 But that’s ok because I practice moderation. That being said, you better believe there is a carton of eggnog hanging out in my fridge (and in my coffee) now that it’s dropping down in the 30’s outside. Luckily I found Coconut Nog and Silk Holiday Nog on the shelves right next to their milk laden friends. Milk and I have a very tumultuous relationship and we are currently not talking. The ingredients in the Coconut Nog passed my initial skepticism and honestly, I decided I was getting eggnog, so the ingredients were really only an after thought.
Now this granola is no eggnog latte, but it is pretty fantastic and has just enough of an eggnog flavor to appease me 🙂 This granola on yogurt with a big cup of coffee has been my go to breakfast for the past few days. It was really the only thing that got me through the political ads that would play during my breakfast all last week. Can I just say I am SO HAPPY that this election is all behind us. I heard that the Senate race in NC was one of the worst for candidate bashing and I’m pretty sure I heard every commercial a million times! But granola made it better. At least temporarily (I eat way to fast).
- 4 cups puffed kamut
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup coconut nog or eggnog
- ½ cup applesauce
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg plus ⅛ tsp. for after baking
- 4 scoops stevia plus 2 scoops stevia after baking
- 1 tsp. chia seeds whole
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, add kamut and rolled oats. In a smaller bowl combine remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients and stir until all dry ingredients are coated with wet ingredients.
- Spread into a single layer on parchment paper. Bake 30 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, pull out of oven and stir to redistribute the granola so even cooking can occur. Stir again with 5 minutes remaining.
- After 30 minutes, take out of oven and add additional nutmeg and stevia. Stir and allow to cool on baking sheet 5-10 minutes. If granola isn't fully cooked after 5 minutes of cooling, place back in the oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week (hahah it won't last a week)
If you like this recipe make sure you try the Pumpkin Spice Granola as well!
I must say I’ve been hoarding it from Dave, not wanting to share after the initial taste test. I am distracting him from the granola by sharing my pumpkin gingerbread cookies (recipe coming soon), so don’t feel too bad for him 🙂 Oh and he gets Pancakes, and now you can too!
Please note that links shown are from Amazon Affiliate and not from iHerb.com where items will be purchased. Also note that links shown may not be the exact product or brand you may receive from giveaway.
Good Luck Everyone and Happy Pancake Eating!