This high protein easy breakfast wrap is full of veggies and the perfect way to start the day. Egg whites, kale, red onion, tomatoes, and sundried tomatoes all wrapped up in a high protein lavash wrap. This breakfast wrap will keep you full for hours and get you a full serving of veggies before you start the day. These only take a few minutes to assemble and can be eaten on the go! The perfect way to beat the cold in the the morning!
Easy Breakfast Wrap
I will be starting my morning super early teaching 5;30 am spin class. You better believe we are going to set the room on fire since it's so cold outside. I haven't taught an early morning class in a few months, and you better believe I am going to be STARVING afterwards. Thank goodness for recipes like this one. It's easy to throw together, full of protein and the veggies help fill me up! You better believe I'm going to be eating a slice (or maybe 3) of this Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread.
Have you tried Lavash Wraps before? The have been a staple in my house for years, I discovered them when I first started trying to eat healthier. They have flax, oat bran and whole wheat and I just love them. They don't upset my stomach like some other whole wheat wraps do and they are packed with protein! Each lavash has 100 calories, 14g. cabs and 10g protein. You can see that I use them to wrap up my breakfast!
Egg White Kale Wrap
- 1 lavash wrap – Swap out lavash wrap for a gluten-free alternative.
- 5 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp. Mrs. Dash tomato basil garlic seasoning blend
- about 1/4 tsp. salt
- few cracks black pepper
- 1 cup chopped kale – approximate
- 2 tbs. chopped red onion – approximate
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes – halved or quartered
- 1 tbs. sundried tomatoes – estimate
- 1/2 small avocado – sliced
- In a small bowl add 5 egg whites (discard yolks). Add 1/2 tsp. Mrs. Dash tomato basil garlic seasoning blend and a pinch of salt. Whisk eggs to combined.
- Heat a small saute pan over medium heat. Once hot, spray with nonstick spray and kale and sliced tomatoes and pinch of salt and few cracks of black pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, until the kale has wilted. Remove the kale and turn heat to medium low.
- Spray nonstick spray in the skillet and add the egg whites. Don't touch them. Cover the pan and allow to cook 3-4 minutes.
- After egg whites have set in the pan, you can now flip the entire egg at one time! Using a spatula, carefully flip the egg whites over and allow to cook 1-2 more minutes.
- Carefully remove egg onto the the lavash wrap. You will want to have the egg about an inch from the bottom of the lavash and in the center. Cover the egg with kale and tomato mixture. Add sundried tomato and sliced avocado.
- Wrap up the egg by first folding in the sides, then bring the lavash up over the eggs and then tighten to secure ingredients. Continue to roll until the lavash is completely wrapped up.
- Cut on the diagnal for pretty presentation. If eating this on the go, cover in foil, don't bother cutting.
SHOP MY FAVORITE FAST MEAL MUST-HAVES
Use the buttons below to buy my must-have fast meal creation basics and visit my Amazon Shop!
What about you?
- Have you joined the #SweatPink #NoExcuse challenge?
- What is your favorite on the go breakfast wrap?
- Are you a hungry monster after you workout in the morning?