Tuesday already, and with the New Year right around the corner, I hope that means everyone is in a great mood and slowly recovering from the holiday hangover 🙂 One more day and then you get another short break to celebrate the New Year! Woohoo! Speaking of the New Year, anyone making resolutions?
Have you thought about your goals for 2015? Perhaps its to lose some weight, get fit, or start eating healthier (all of the above maybe?!). Good for you! If your resolution is fitness related, I hope you consider reaching your goals with clean eating. Not sure what that means or why that might be a good strategy? That’s why I wrote the Beginner Guide to Clean Eating. Start 2015 with the knowledge you need to become the healthiest version of you!
Beginner Guide to Clean Eating
Dave and I spent 2014 writing the Beginner Guide to Clean Eating with the purpose of providing everyone an introduction to clean eating. Many people want to eat healthier but don’t know how. The book was written without jargon or slang to help you better understand if what you are eating is actually healthy for you. This guide will help you become more aware of the food you eat, how the body uses that food, and how to begin down the path to healthier eating, a healthier lifestyle, and a healthier YOU!
If you’re looking to shed some pounds for the New Year and you’ve signed up for a gym membership – fantastic! But as they always say, abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym! Getting on that treadmill for 30 minutes a day or going to the gym for an hour is only about 20% of the battle. The other 80%, you guessed it; it all has to do with what you consume everyday! If your goal is a healthier, slimmer body, the focus needs to be on what you’re making in the kitchen and eating on the go.
Knowledge is Power
So you have a goal to eat better and get more active but you don’t know where to start. Remember, knowledge is power. Lose weight smarter, faster, and healthier. The Beginner Guide to Clean Eating gives you the information and the tools. I discuss the foods you want to eat and the foods you want to stay away from. I also provide a very basic formula to help you decide how much of these foods you should be eating! Once you understand why your body needs fats, proteins and carbs, what these macronutrients do for your body and how they do it; you will be armed with the knowledge you need to make better decisions in the new year and stick to your resolutions!
Lists, Steps, Goals, and Recipes
The clean eating principals in this guide will make it very clear what foods you will want to avoid, as you learn that fake food isn’t doing you any good! The Beginner Guide to Clean eating provides you lists to follow to help you achieve your goals. The book has 4 recipes that cover breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack and they are all based on simple ingredients with easy to follow instructions. These recipes will have everyone in your family happy to be eating clean and feeling great! I also provide you with steps on revamping your kitchen cabinets with healthier foods and a shopping list so you know what to get when you’re in the grocery store.
If you are ready to start the clean eating journey, we are here to support you. Until the end of 2014 we are offering 20% off so download your copy of the eBbook now and lets make 2015 your best year yet!
*Note that credit cards are accept through paypal. To use a credit card for purchase click “I Don’t Have a PayPal Account” to proceed with credit card payment.