Today I’m sharing with you a giveaway that is very dear to my heart, it’s our 7 Days of Sweat! As some of you may know, I’ve spent the last 6+ months studying for my personal training certification. I’ve worked tiredlessly with Dave to create a Personal Training Website that is so close to launch and I’m so excited to help people with reaching their health and fitness goals!
The 7 days of Sweat workouts and meal plan is an awesome way to kickstart your healthy living routine. It includes 7 days of healthy, yummy breakfast lunch and dinner ideas, as well as snacks and dessert! There is a shopping list and 3 workouts that you can alternate through. I would recommend that if you are new to exercise, you keep it low impact and stick to just 3 workouts this week. If you have been working out for a while and want to try something new in your routine, take these workouts up a notch and really get your sweat on! Remember that rest days are important too though, the body needs to recover, so be sure to rest at least 2 days during the week!
PW Fitness will have different membership levels, and is much less expensive than in person personal training! My goal is to help you get into amazing shape in just 20 minutes or less a day! And of course I wouldn’t leave you hanging trying to figure out healthy foods to eat! So, weekly meal plans with ideas on healthy recipes that aren’t too restrictive or overwhelming. All the meals are ready in 30 minutes or less to fuel that magnificent body of yours!
Interested? Great, I can’t wait to chat! Download the 7 Days of Sweat and keep an eye out for a special deal we are only offering people who are signed up for our email list!My goal was to make health accessible and fun! We are all busy, so I wanted to build a resource that gave you benefit for your time invested in exercise and healthy living. PW Fitness will have:
- Most workouts are HIIT style. Don’t let that scare you though! I have beginners and intermediate workouts to help you start reaching your goals no matter where you are in your fitness journey! I chose HIIT workouts because they have been proven to be effective at creating a fat burning environment in your body. They are also quick, which is great when you are busy! Like I said, most of these workouts are done in about 15 minutes!
- All the workouts can be done from the comfort of your home! That’s right, no down time getting to and from the gym, and trying to find a place to workout. Instead, you can roll out of bed and be done with your workout in just 15 minutes. Or maybe you are a busy mom that has had trouble finding time to exercise while the kids are down for a nap, well I have you covered! If you travel a lot and get bored doing the treadmill everyday, these workouts are perfect for you!
- All of the workouts will have easy to follow videos that will demonstrate the exercises and provide alternative exercises so you can work at any intensity level. These videos will allow you to work at your own pace but also give you someone to follow along with and motivate you if you need it! Like I said before, these exercises are all customizable to your current level. You and I will discuss modifications as necessary.
- Printable PDF’s! Just like the PDF’s in this Seven Days of Sweat, all the workouts have printable PDF’s that you can easily take with you. They also display perfectly on your phone or iPAD.
- PWFitness will send out weekly recipe ideas as well as grocery lists. You will get access to easy to make recipes that are so far from boring or bland!! I’m talking cookies, cake, salty, or crunchy, Whatever you crave I will have you covered! And of course there will be easy to make dinner and lunch ideas as well!
- If you are new to cooking, that’s ok! I have easy to follow tutorials and other kitchen hacks that make learning how to cook a breeze!
- One on one coaching via Skype, Face-time or over the phone where we will discuss your long term and short term goals I will also be available to give you tips on your form via Face-time or Skype if something doesn’t feel right.
- Daily texts, weekly check-ups via email or phone and access to a private Facebook group as well as a group forum where you can ask questions and interact with people on a similar journey! I’ve found that people are so much more successful when they surround themselves with like-minded individuals.
- Email series with healthy living tips that are easy to implement.
- And so much more!
Interested? Great, I can’t wait to chat! Download the 7 Days of Sweat and keep an eye out for a special deal we are only offering people who are signed up for our email list!